打印 上一主题 下一主题

[分享]今天又看到一篇国外用户关于PX-310的使用感受。

[复制链接]

跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2005-11-5 20:45:04 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
今天又看到一篇国外用户关于PX-310的使用感受,转帖拷过来和大家分享:
==================================================================

I just picked up a Casio PX-310. So far, I love it.

I had tried the PX-300 a few months ago, and I was aghast at how much I liked the progressive action, since I never dreamed of buying a Casio and could picture the snickering looks of my bandmates. The grand piano sound was quite good, and the EPs were not bad, either. Then I found out it only weighed 28 lbs and cost $700! This struck me as an excellent package.

I decided to wait until the PX-310 came out, and I'm glad I did. The sounds are significantly better. In particular, the grand piano is now more accurate and responsive: in short, it's excellent. And it only weighs 26 lbs now! For those of you that care, they improved the built-in speakers.

In comparison, let me say that I consider the RD-700SX to be the most accurate digital piano out there, with its superb action and stunning grand piano. And its expandable. But it costs over $2000 and weighs over 50 lbs! For my purposes (playing rock and acid jazz) the extra weight and cost are not worth it. (Also worth mentioning: the RD-300SX has a terrible action and is over $1000, so it's not even in the running, even though it is also a lightweight board like the PX-310.)

In some ways, I like the PX-310 action even better than the RD-700SX. It has no springs, using only fluid to acheive its magic. This makes it very even and natural to play. You can really "dig in"; it reminds me of my Rhodes.

If you go to a store to test this keyboard, you need to plug it in and listen as you try the action. If you just walk up to it and play it when it is off, the action feels weird and mushy. But it "makes sense" when you hear it. Try it out and you will see what I mean.

The Rhodes (EP1) and the Wurly (60's EP) are quite playable, with some honk and bite to them. I would definitely use them at gigs. But it gets even more fun when I hook my Nord Electro to PX-310. The Nord's Rhode patch just comes alive! Its amazing how much richer my playing is with the weighted keys.

Some bits of advice:

* If you like to play the keyboard hard, set the keyboard touch to "Strong". This lets you play very delicate runs and then dig in for some fierce attack; the "thick" action really shines.

* The Clav is decent, nothing amazing but it will work in a pinch. I recommend turning off the DSP and see if you like the setting better (I did). It's a bassier, richer sound this way.

So yes, it's a Casio: wall-wart, built-in speakers, rhythm and auto-accompaniment, etc. But it's really a fantastic instrument, with a first-rate action and a great grand piano. It is absolutely the best deal out there right now. Go try one and you might be amazed.

信息来源:http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=18

[right]「该帖子被 socool 在 2005-11-5 20:46:30 编辑过」[/right]
分享到: QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 支持支持 反对反对
回复

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 2005-11-5 23:22:41 | 只看该作者
虽然只看了个一知半解,还是非常感谢楼主提供的关于PX310的资料,希望它能早日在中国上市。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2005-11-6 11:16:34 | 只看该作者
俺还是相信咱国人的评价,呵呵(其实是看不太懂E文)........
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 现在注册

本版积分规则

关闭

新闻头条上一条 /1 下一条

【重要通知】|申请友链|Archiver|手机版|第一键盘 - 电子琴信息网 - 电子琴在线论坛 ( 粤ICP备14036084号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 18:58 , Processed in 0.124643 second(s), 22 queries .